“Timing is everything, in education as in many other fields. It’s not enough to teach well. You have to teach well to kids who are ready to learn, kids who are developmentally ‘ripe’ for learning.”
- Boys Adrift by Leonard Sax

Thursday, May 21, 2009

BTT: A Second First Time

What book would you love to be able to read again for the first time?

I would love to be able to read Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke. I loved that book the first time around. I still love it, but it's just not as exciting when you already know what is going to happen. Another one is Twilight. I couldn't put that book down the first time I read it, and it was really fun to discover the characters and the relationships. When I read it the second time it just wasn't as exciting, and I noticed more of the cheesiness in the book. :)

No comments: