“Timing is everything, in education as in many other fields. It’s not enough to teach well. You have to teach well to kids who are ready to learn, kids who are developmentally ‘ripe’ for learning.”
- Boys Adrift by Leonard Sax

Thursday, May 28, 2009

BTT: Unread

Is there a book that you wish you could “unread”? One that you disliked so thoroughly you wish you could just forget that you ever read it?

I can't really think of a book that would fit this category. If I start a book and don't like it, I just stop reading it. I enjoy some books more than others, but even the books that I don't enjoy as much have some good things in them or a lesson of some sort that I can learn. I enjoy learning about human nature and the reason why people do the things they do, and almost every book has some insight to a new kind of character.

No comments: