“Timing is everything, in education as in many other fields. It’s not enough to teach well. You have to teach well to kids who are ready to learn, kids who are developmentally ‘ripe’ for learning.”
- Boys Adrift by Leonard Sax

Monday, March 30, 2009

Captain Organic Vegetable Man

Lately I have been doing a lot of studying about organics and green living. I just got done reading a book about organic living, and I just have to say I have a much greater appreciation for the song "Captain Organic Vegetable Man" by Moosebutter. Moosebutter is an awesome a cappella group. I think their songs are hilarious. When my husband was in an a cappella group in college they did a couple of concerts with Moosebutter. I couldn't find the full length version of Captain Organic, but I added a playlist that has at least a preview of it and a few of their other songs. Enjoy! :)

Edited to add: I don't have the playlist up anymore, but you can hear "Captain Organic Vegetable Man" and all of Moosebutter's other songs by visiting their website here.

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

The lead singer in moosebutter, Mister Tim, is also homeschooling LDS parent!

You can listen to the full song on moosebutter's website:

http://www.moosebutter.com/orders/index.php